By using this site, you, the Customer, agree that you have read and agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice. Any changes will be incorporated into the Terms & Conditions posted to this website from time to time. Customer's continued use of the website or the parkingticket.com helpdesk, following the posting of any changes to the Terms & Conditions, constitutes acceptance of those changes. If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, please do not access this website or our helpdesk.
I. Ticket Fighting1. Customer agrees not to copy, edit, forward, reproduce or digitally or electronically edit or modify any part of parkingticket.com website, or any customized Work Matter prepared by parkingticket.com on behalf of Customer. Work Matter is defined as all work that is prepared by parkingticket.com on behalf of Customer and may be forwarded by parkingticket.com or its assigns. All Work Matter, which is customized by nature, includes but is not limited to Dismissal Request Letters, Copy Request Letters, Appeal Letters, and Administrative Dismissal Requests. Customer understands and agrees that only photocopies are allowed for record-keeping purposes, not digital scans or computer or typewritten copies in any form except when the Ship4Me Service is used. (Please see paragraph 33 for details.) Customer understands that all Work Matter prepared on behalf of Customer by parkingticket.com is the intellectual property of parkingticket.com and may only be accessible to Customer for a limited time, after which it may be archived, deleted or permanently removed from Customer's online account at the sole discretion of parkingticket.com.
2. Parkingticket.com agrees to guarantee that Customer's parking ticket will be dismissed or reduced and Customer agrees to pay a fee to parkingticket.com, hereinafter known as the Guaranteed Dismissal Fee, equal to half the price of the savings, which is equal to the original parking ticket base fine plus any accrued penalties, fines, interest or related charges.
3. Customer agrees the parking ticket they enter into the parkingticket.com web site is NOT in Judgment as of the date it is entered (the "Entry Date"). If the parking ticket is in Judgment or goes into Judgment, or if the "Entry Date" is more than 60 days after the ticket issue date, Customer agrees that parkingticket.com offers no guarantee as to dismissal. Note: the parkingticket.com "Entry Date" is defined as the date the parking ticket is completely and accurately entered and submitted by the Customer.
4. Should Customer's parking ticket be found Guilty for the full amount on both an Initial Hearing and an Appeal Hearing using the Dismissal Letter and Appeal Letter prepared by parkingticket.com, Customer agrees and understands that Customer will be responsible for paying the Municipality the cost of the parking ticket and that parkingticket.com will refund to the Customer the Guaranteed Dismissal Fee paid, as long as Customer has met all of their obligations which are outlined below in paragraph 11.
5. Delivery fees.
9. Upon Customer's receipt of the Notice of Determination (stating if Customer's parking ticket has been found Not Guilty or Guilty) from the Municipality, Customer agrees to return to the parkingticket.com web site and enter that information in the appropriate area marked "Enter Hearing Determination". If found Guilty, Customer agrees to make payment to the Municipality timely, in accordance with the instructions sent to Customer by the Municipality.
10. Appeal Process.
12. Customer understands, accepts, agrees and acknowledges that all input must be identical to the information from the parking ticket received by the Customer and that Customer is responsible for reviewing his entries prior to Checkout. If any entries or input made by the Customer are incorrect, Customer agrees and acknowledges that parkingticket.com will only be able to use the incorrect input or data entered by Customer to analyze the parking ticket in order to generate confidential, customized work matter, including but not limited to the Dismissal Request Letter. Should any work matter, prepared by parkingticket.com on behalf of customer, be incorrect, based upon incorrect information entered by the Customer, then Customer explicitly and expressly agrees that parkingticket.com will not and can not guarantee the results of such work matter and that Customer will not be entitled to any refund or credit from parkingticket.com.
13. Customer authorizes parkingticket.com to share its parking ticket and related information to outside counsel including attorneys, retired Parking Ticket Municipal Judges, retired Police and Traffic Agents and other consultants as parkingticket.com may see fit at its sole discretion. parkingticket.com is a website and not an Attorney. parkingticket.com does not give legal advice. Do not consider anything on this website as legal advice. If you need legal advice please contact an attorney.
14. Customer agrees and understands that each Municipality has its own rules and regulations and that during the time of contesting a parking ticket Customer may receive one or more Penalty Notifications. Customer agrees that receipt of any such notices is not the fault of parkingticket.com and that Customer will not dispute any charges of parkingticket.com unless the parking ticket for which Customer is contesting has been found Guilty at both the Initial Hearing (first hearing) and the Appeal Hearing (second hearing) and only if parkingticket.com fails to issue a credit to Customer for the Guaranteed Dismissal Fee which Customer has paid.
15. Customer agrees to hold parkingticket.com, its shareholders, investors, officers, employees, consultants and related parties harmless from any claim. Customer further accepts and agrees that the maximum amount of any claim against parkingticket.com will be limited to the amount paid and collected by parkingticket.com for one parking ticket transaction. Should, for any reason, Customer take legal action against parkingticket.com, then parkingticket.com reserves its right to exercise any and all of its legal rights, and Customer agrees that parkingticket.com will be allowed to collect and receive reasonable legal fees from Customer should parkingticket.com prevail in any court or other action. Customer further agrees not to make any claim against parkingticket.com with any form of arbitration association. Customer further agrees to accept the services of parkingticket.com on an "as is" basis, and agrees and accepts that parkingticket.com makes no warranty as to merchantability, nor does parkingticket.com provide any implied warranty for merchantability or fitness for or to a particular purpose.
16. Customer agrees to grant parkingticket.com sole and exclusive power of attorney for any parking ticket or Penalty Notice which Customer has entered into the parkingticket.com web site, and if requested by parkingticket.com, Customer agrees to sign Customer's name when and if requested by parkingticket.com and to forward an original copy of such Power of Attorney to parkingticket.com within five (5) days of his/her receipt.
17. If Customer disputes any fee(s) or charge(s) from parkingticket.com, Customer authorizes parkingticket.com to charge Customer for the disputed amount(s) plus a $50.00 administration fee per dispute, plus legal, administrative, collection and court costs at parkingticket.com's sole discretion should the dispute be won in favor of parkingticket.com. In addition, Customer's access to the parkingticket.com web site may be placed on hold temporarily, suspended or cancelled at the sole discretion of parkingticket.com. Should Customer issue a chargeback via their credit or debit card company Customer agrees to release parkingticket.com from its Guarantee provision(s) as the initiation of a credit or debit card chargeback requires parkingticket.com to respond to the credit card company.
18. Cancellation Policy.
Customer understands and agrees that all work ordered by Customer is a special order, customized to their needs, based upon their specific circumstances. Accordingly, once Customer's customized work matter is created, it is non-cancellable and non-refundable unless Customer adheres to the standard policies and procedures to qualify for a full refund in the event that Customer's parking ticket(s) is found liable as per our standard guarantee as per Paragraph 11 of this terms and conditions. parkingticket.com will make exceptions to this policy if Customer was involved in and affected by extraordinary circumstances that prevented Customer from following and adhering to the conditions and instructions of parkingticket.com, as detailed in paragraph 11 of this terms and conditions. parkingticket.com will be the sole arbiter and authority on deciding the extent of extraordinary circumstances necessary to qualify for an exception from this policy. Such cases will be reviewed and decided on a case-by-case basis.
20. Unauthorized use. Customer agrees not to copy, edit or modify any material prepared by parkingticket.com. Should Customer copy, edit, modify or otherwise alter customized work matter, which is defined as all work prepared by parkingticket.com for Customer, for their benefit or the benefit of any other related or unrelated third party and uses that paperwork, or a facsimile thereof, for the purposes of fighting a parking ticket for which they have not paid parkingticket.com, Customer agrees such use would constitute an unauthorized use of parkingticket.com's services. Customer further agrees that such unauthorized use of parkingticket.com's services will be billable and chargeable at a fee of up to five thousand U.S. dollars per occurrence. In such an event, Customer specifically authorizes parkingticket.com to charge Customers credit or debit card or banking account for such fees.
21. Non-Compete Clause. Customer agrees not to directly or indirectly enter into or engage in any parking violation or similar business either as an individual, partner, joint venture or venturer, employee, consultant, salesman, officer, director or shareholder of any business or corporation or otherwise, for a period of five (5) years after agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Customer acknowledges and agrees that any breach of the covenants set forth herein shall cause irreparable harm to parkingticket.com and as such, damages would be difficult to ascertain. Accordingly, Customer agrees and consents and by executing this agreement specifically waives all defenses to the issuance of an order by any Court of competent jurisdiction granting such injunctive relief as the Company deems in its best interests and available at equity. It is further agreed that minimum damage to parkingticket.com from such a breach would be ten million U.S. dollars.
22. Copyright and Intellectual Property Clause. Customer acknowledges and agrees that all materials prepared by parkingticket.com are the intellectual property of parkingticket.com. Customer further agrees not to copy, edit or otherwise use such property for any purpose whatsoever without express, written and signed authorization by an Officer of parkingticket.com. Should Customer use such intellectual property without such written consent as described above then Customer agrees that parkingticket.com will be entitled to collect a fee from Customer up to five thousand U.S. dollars for each unauthorized use. In such an event, Customer specifically authorizes parkingticket.com to charge Customers credit or debit card or banking account for such fees. Should Customer contest such fees Customer agrees that it will compensate parkingticket.com for reasonable legal fees and related court costs to bring an action to collect such fees and to obtain an injunction by any court of competent jurisdiction against Customer's use of parkingticket.com materials.
23. parkingticket.com does not charge or collect sales or any other tax. To the best of our knowledge, at the time of this writing, there is no sales, service or any kind of tax on the service provided by parkingticket.com. Customer does agree that should any tax be due on the providing of the parkingticket.com service it would be the responsibility of the entity or individual obtaining the service to satisfy that tax and that parkingticket.com is authorized by you, as the user, to collect that tax using your credit or debit card or banking account.
24. Customer acknowledges they are not a minor and they have the legal authority to bind themselves to this Agreement. This Agreement is made and shall be enforced by the guidelines of the State of New Jersey and cannot be changed without the express written permission of parkingticket.com.
25. Should Customer provide parkingticket.com with a photograph of their image and/or a testimonial, Customer expressly authorizes parkingticket.com to use their testimonial and/or photograph in current and future advertising and promotions and agrees to release parkingticket.com from any fee for use of their name and likeness.
26. Parkingticket.com reserves the right to refuse to provide its services on a case by case basis.
27. 10-pack offer.
It is agreed by the purchaser and/or the user of the parkingticket.com website that the following additional Terms and Conditions shall supersede any and all other Terms and Conditions posted and stated herein for parking ticket Gift Certificates.
Customers using telephones,cellphones or other mobile devices to access the parkingticket.com website agree to abide by the same Terms and Conditions of all parkingticket.com Customers as outlined herein.31. Boston parking tickets.
32. Philadelphia parking tickets.
Should Customer receive a guilty determination by mail or should Customer receive a request by the Parking Violations Branch to come in for a live hearing, Customer must comply with their request to remain eligible for parkingticket.com's guarantee.33. Ship4Me Service Conditions
Customer acknowledges and agrees that by selecting a Ship4Me Service option at the time of checkout, the following terms and conditions supersede any contradictory terms and conditions throughout this agreement.34. Instant Rollover Credit. At any time subsequent to the placement of an Order, Customer may choose to terminate the process of contesting their ticket and shall be entitled to an Instant Rollover Credit in the amount equal to Customer's Order. Selection of the Instant Rollover Credit must be made online by Customer and such selection releases parkingticket.com from any refund review request made previously or subsequently by Customer. The Instant Rollover Credit is good for a period of one year and is non-transferable.
II. Ticket Payments1. Customer acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is solely between Customer and parkingticket.com. Customer further acknowledges that he/she is not a minor and that he/she has the legal authority to bind himself/herself to this Agreement. This Agreement is made and shall be enforced by the guidelines of the State of New Jersey and cannot be changed without the express written permission of parkingticket.com.
2. Customer agrees that all submissions to parkingticket.com for parking ticket payments and the related fees are final upon the Customer's submission.
3. Customer understands, accepts, agrees and acknowledges that Customer is responsible for reviewing his/her entries prior to submitting payment to parkingticket.com for parking ticket payments. If the entries or input made by the Customer are not correct, Customer acknowledges that parkingticket.com will assume no responsibility for the Customer error. If the Amount to Pay entered by the Customer for a specific ticket differs from the amount required to pay that ticket using Customer's credit card, Customer authorizes parkingticket.com to pay the full amount charged by the Municipality on that ticket.
4. There are no Customer cancellations, refunds, credits or re-submissions once payment has been submitted to parkingticket.com.
5. Customer affirms that he/she has the right to pay this parking ticket and that he/she is in fact and indeed the Operator and/or Registrant of the ticketed vehicle.
6. Customer agrees and understands that each Municipality has its own rules and regulations and that during the time it takes to pay a parking ticket, the parking ticket cost may increase and that parkingticket.com is not responsible, under any condition, for any such increase.
7. Customer agrees that parkingticket.com may provide Customer's payment information, including credit card information, to the Municipality or its assigns in order to process the Customer's parking ticket payment request up until the time of authentication.
8. Customer agrees to accept the services of parkingticket.com on an "as is" basis, and agrees and accepts that parkingticket.com makes no warranty as to merchantability, nor does parkingticket.com provide any implied warranty for merchantability or fitness for or to a particular purpose.
9. Customer agrees to grant parkingticket.com sole and exclusive power of attorney for any parking ticket or penalty notice which Customer has entered into the parkingticket.com web site, and if requested by parkingticket.com, Customer agrees to provide his/her signature when and if requested by parkingticket.com and to forward an original copy of such Power of Attorney to parkingticket.com within five (5) days of his receipt.
10. Customer agrees to hold parkingticket.com, its shareholders, investors, officers, employees and consultants harmless from any claim.
11. Customer accepts and agrees that the maximum amount of any claim against parkingticket.com will be limited to the amount paid to parkingticket.com for its payment service and excludes any amount collected by parkingticket.com for payment to the respective Municipality or its assigns.
12. Should, for any reason, Customer take legal action against parkingticket.com, then parkingticket.com reserves the right to exercise any and all of its legal rights. Customer agrees that parkingticket.com will be allowed to collect and receive reasonable legal fees from Customer should parkingticket.com prevail in any court or other action. Customer further agrees not to make any claim against parkingticket.com with any form of arbitration association.
13. Customer agrees that if Customer disputes any parkingticket.com fees or charges then Customer's access to the parkingticket.com web site may be put on hold temporarily, suspended or cancelled at the sole discretion of parkingticket.com.
14. Customer agrees not to assign his/her rights to any third party or to join in any suit naming parkingticket.com, its shareholders or officers to any court action.
15. Customer agrees not to edit, reproduce, distribute, forward, publish or disseminate any material from parkingticket.com, regardless of the form in which it is received, for profit, gain or for any other reason, in any medium whatsoever.
16. Customer acknowledges that parkingticket.com is not a bank and the Service is a payment processing service rather than a banking service, and that parkingticket.com is not acting as a trustee, fiduciary or escrow with respect to your funds, but is acting only as an agent and custodian.
III. Worry-Free Parking™ Membership1. The purchase of the Worry-Free Parking™ service is effective on the date purchased and is non-cancellable during the first year.
2. The service is email-based and the Customer agrees that it is their responsibility to advise parkingticket.com of any change in their email address.
3. Customer agrees that Worry-Free Parking™ services are based upon recurrent billing and as such, the service will be automatically renewed and the fee automatically billed when the original subscription period expires. While the first year is non-cancellable, subsequent periods may be cancelled at a 25% cancellation fee or pro-rated, whichever is higher.
4. The Worry-Free Parking™ service does not include the fee for fighting a parking ticket. That fee is charged separately on a ticket by ticket basis in accordance with the standard pricing.
IV. Traffic Ticket Guarantee
Customer accepts and agrees that the ultimate responsibility for maintaining their driving privileges is their own. ParkingTicket.com has no implied guarantee of dismissal, as traffic tickets can always be paid by the recipient directly to the municipality. If customer is not satisfied with the service of ParkingTicket.com, a refund can be requested. All original, clean, legible traffic tickets must be provided to ParkingTicket.com within one business day of the order or ParkingTicket.com is relieved fully of any and all liabilities.